F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

7141 - 7160 of 7207 Posts

·
Administrator
10,123 Posts
I feel like I got hit by a truck (I've been working late at the house after work and through most of the weekend, and I worked a 12 hour night shift Saturday night, but it's coming together.

I got somebody I trust to do the work this time.

The new stuff is a little bit different but it's a close match.
IMG_20200205_182226412.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
I think it made THEIR day........
With the nasty weather, my handwash folks are bored to death. But they get a kick out of me showing up rain or shine.

And since I buy lunch for them (tip), I get a bit more attention to detail, if you know what I mean. Sure, the exterior will be dirty in 5 miles. But it's the cleanest dirty truck on the road.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
They do a good job inside too, I might add.

Note: 2canches is having more fun Gettin his dirty

·
Premium Member
680 Posts

Man I need a ride in that luxury machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
Man I need a ride in that luxury machine

It's quiet, extremely sure footed (4A), FAST (but maybe not compared to the EFR gang) and did I say quiet?

Only thing really audible is a nice low growl from under the hood when you roll in some throttle. The rest is from the Amp-rack.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
My truck is eternally dirty. I take it into the do-it-yourself carwash after each snow storm, once the roads dry up, but it just snows again a day later.

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
I drive it right back down my slushy dirty road after a car wash. But I figure it's like making your bed. Lol

Today was my first drive in about 3 or 4 weeks. I could tell that the battery had suffered a little from it too. Definitely spun a bit slower during the pre-oiling startup.

But after about 100 miles today, it's back to normal.
Love the nighttime cockpit of this luxury beast.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just checked my mortgage statement and am now officially below 90K! The realtor given value for similar homes in my neighborhood is around 350K, so I may just yet be able to retire to a small town with some land. I've already mentally filled the outbuilding I don't even own with a lift, more tools, and a few old Ford truck projects. 😄

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
Just checked my mortgage statement and am now officially below 90K! The realtor given value for similar homes in my neighborhood is around 350K, so I may just yet be able to retire to a small town with some land. I've already mentally filled the outbuilding I don't even own with a lift, more tools, and a few old Ford truck projects.
Sounds like an awesome plan!

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Just checked my mortgage statement and am now officially below 90K! The realtor given value for similar homes in my neighborhood is around 350K, so I may just yet be able to retire to a small town with some land. I've already mentally filled the outbuilding I don't even own with a lift, more tools, and a few old Ford truck projects.
Nice! I looked yesterday. 77K left on mine 7 yrs 6 mos to go! An I'll only be 40. Valued around 300K. Except I'm not allowed to retire lol, and my wife won't move...

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
In some places the tax and insurance is more than the payment lol

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
In some places the tax and insurance is more than the payment lol
Ain't it the truth!

My dad still lives in the house he bought when I was entering the 7th grade.
$17,000
Monthly payment was $170.00 including taxes and insurance

He's long OWNED the house, but now pays $800 per month.

Edit : This thread is supposed to be upbeat thread. So, it's Valentines day. Sunshine and 60F outside. I'm snuck into The Matrix (Houston) and will be surprising the lady that tolerates me with Tenderloin & lobster and even some vino. Yea, for her I will sip and act like I like it.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
First off let me say to the OP in AZ with the white Gen 1 Boost; Raptor Rims, Tires, and a big ole American flag flying off the short box around 7:30pm last night>that took no less than 3 runs at me?-lol
Boy did I show restraint.... a huge Valentine's Day Floral arrangement in tow strapped in the cab with treats and all. I COULDN'T, WOULDN'T, SHOULDN'T.....jeopardize the little ladies goods!
Never ever have I had another OP's Boost soooo eager to take a run at my Boost (a first for sure).
BUT.....no mercy next time around-lol
Ohh yeah- AND thats going to make my day!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
1,845 Posts
@snakebitten We made plans to do a stay at home, watch Ford vs. Ferrari and have tenderloin and king crab legs that we picked up today. Heck, the crab legs are huge. I just looked at my wife and said I don’t know if I feel like eating all that. She said me too. I guess we’ll take a run at it tomorrow.

7141 - 7160 of 7207 Posts