F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

7161 - 7180 of 7207 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
@snakebitten We made plans to do a stay at home, watch Ford vs. Ferrari and have tenderloin and king crab legs that we picked up today. Heck, the crab legs are huge. I just looked at my wife and said I don’t know if I feel like eating all that. She said me too. I guess we’ll take a run at it tomorrow.
What about the movie though?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
Meaz, restraint makes us grow.

But it's painful

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Meaz, restraint makes us grow.

But it's painful

Smarter not harder ehh?....Measure twice cut once....yes Grasshopper (Snake) you are correct sir-lol
PS.....Amazon Prime that bad boy GearHead!>GREAT MOVIE
Screenshot_20200211-114841_Google.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
1,847 Posts
Already Walmarted the movie. Sitting right here in front of me. It will find a place with the other 1000 plus hard copy movies in the cabinet.

·
Registered
279 Posts
It's Friday... You don't have anything to do. Hopefully, Valentine's day is bearable and you don't have to do too much. Sometimes life can be pretty damn good.

The pic in this post has been removed. There is no offense intended @Justinjs but it crossed the line on what many see as good taste and what we hope to accomplish with the caliber of our forum. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
It's Friday... You don't have anything to do. Hopefully, Valentine's day is bearable and you don't have to do too much. Sometimes life can be pretty damn good.
We got pizza and mozzarella sticks and my almost 3 year old wanted to watch the original Grinch

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
We were kid free for a few hours!...

·
Vendor
7,242 Posts
Still not actually living there, but I can take pictures and pretend. lol

And Sally because Sally is Sexy.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
One more time I dare yah punk. sally is my mothers name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,665 Posts
Sometimes the funny in our head doesn't translate to our attempt to share.

In real life, it happens to me too often

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

The pic in this post has been removed. There is no offense intended @Justinjs but it crossed the line on what many see as good taste and what we hope to accomplish with the caliber of our forum. Sorry.
I thought it was funny but rules are rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7161 - 7180 of 7207 Posts