F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

201 - 220 of 6789 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Wine around here is usually sipped... down streets named with States and dead presidents.

Most others prefer beer or whisky.

I prefer using my fruit juicer.
You're I right, actually. I do prefer whisky. I'm thinking about having a shot of a 15 yr Glenlivet that I purchased on my way home from Iraq on mid-tour leave. A toast to remember those that don't get to call themselves veterans, because instead they are buried because they made the ultimate sacrifice. WWI, WWII, OIF or OEF it doesn't make a difference. I think one of your posts asked about veterans. Someone once said that "A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable 'To My Country' for an amount "up to and including my life." That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

You should take a minute to think about that, and why so many people have been irritated with your comments. There are a lot of veterans on this forum.

Why did you quote him, your post is entirely irrelevant to what he said.... maybe you are trying to be an arse?
Nope. He's just a fruit, apparently. Likes to use his juicer. Oops. That was mean. Must be the whisky I haven't had yet.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Bc he's comment was irrelevant to this thread. I'm not a punching bag. .I swing back
Do you not read further down in the thread before you type? Several people had asked you to stop. You obviously don't get it.

I'm done now. Don't bother quoting or responding.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I've never heard that quote, but it's awesome! I wish our government were as honorable as most the men and women that defend this country. Politics has just gotten completely out of hand, and sadly, out of touch.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Do you not read further down in the thread before you type? Several people had asked you to stop. You obviously don't get it.

I'm done now. Don't bother quoting or responding.
imma quote you though! I think trey is just bummed out about something, maybe yesterday was his birthday, but it was overshadowed by our great American tragedy and that might make him sad enough to act out here, Maybe he just needs a hug.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Just ordered an iPhone 6+

Family First

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Agent my b day is in July.
911 to me is a dark day. I don't belive the government story.

I understand their are alot of Veterans. But that's doesn't mean I agree with the wars. If you offended that I'm not bowing down. . It's America remember. . We can think for our selves.

Not everyone wants us going into war with everyone in the middle east.

Just my thoughts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Agent my b day is in July.
911 to me is a dark day. I don't belive the government story.

I understand their are alot of Veterans. But that's doesn't mean I agree with the wars. If you offended that I'm not bowing down. . It's America remember. . We can think for our selves.

Not everyone wants us going into war with everyone in the middle east.

Just my thoughts
You can think for yourselves because so many brave men and women gave up their life, not always in a mortal sense, but give they have to advance the ideals and institutions that our country was founded on. Just remember that regardless of how you view the folks who defend and serve our country are directly responsible for your rights and freedoms. No matter how you disagree with the tactics, methodology or anything else, you will forever owe a debt you will likely never be asked to repay.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
My grammar is horrible. .. That's not What pays my bills and puts food on the table.

My opinion pisses u off that bad. Never fails you go for personal attacks than cry when them come back at you.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
You can think for yourselves because so many brave men and women gave up their life, not always in a mortal sense, but give they have to advance the ideals and institutions that our country was founded on. Just remember that regardless of how you view the folks who defend and serve our country are directly responsible for your rights and freedoms. No matter how you disagree with the tactics, methodology or anything else, you will forever owe a debt you will likely never be asked to repay.
All three of my grandparents (includes one step )served. . I'll stand next to any of you and fight on us soil. If any real threat .. Not government ops.. talking any army that would come here and try to take us down. Than I would fight.

I don't suppose invading other countries .. without reason

201 - 220 of 6789 Posts