F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

2241 - 2260 of 6955 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
That same front took a dump on us around 0300 too. It wasn't quite as angry when it got to us but still dropped a lot of rain.

Sent from my flux capacitor.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
My 2yr old spilled my coffee al over our 5k mattress! I had removed the protective sheet to wash it and this happens! Not his fault.. It was mine for leaving my coffee at his reach, it wasn't hot so he's ok.

View attachment 36407
Yikes. 5K for a mattress? Better be magical and make instant sleep and awesome sex.

On the other hand.... At midnight I hear my daughter get up to go pee. Then I see the hall light turn on and her going back to bed... Went out to see... Sleep walking... Thought the step stool was the toilet... Piss all over the floor haha. Funny. Woke the wife up and mopped up that mess. Thank God it's tiled.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yikes. 5K for a mattress? Better be magical and make instant sleep and awesome sex. On the other hand.... At midnight I hear my daughter get up to go pee. Then I see the hall light turn on and her going back to bed... Went out to see... Sleep walking... Thought the step stool was the toilet... Piss all over the floor haha. Funny. Woke the wife up and mopped up that mess. Thank God it's tiled.
Oh it's one awesome mattress, it keeps your body cool during sleep for a better rest amongst other benefits.

Check them out, it's a tempurpedic cloud luxe in king size, the best rest I have ever had and worth every penny.

image-3868625460.jpg

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,246
I had a pretty rough day at work. But considering we buried one of our officers here in Omaha today it doesn't seem like anything to ***** about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

·
Registered
236 Posts
sick and have a nasal infection feel like my heads gonna explode! Plus I've got sun brun from hell:( so today has been a pissed off kinda day...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh it's one awesome mattress, it keeps your body cool during sleep for a better rest amongst other benefits.

Check them out, it's a tempurpedic cloud luxe in king size, the best rest I have ever had and worth every penny.

View attachment 36409
Holy s**t ... All I can say...

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Heading down to the a$$-hole of the world, Boise Idaho tomorrow. On a brighter side it is for my youngest daughters High School Graduation.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Heading down to the a$$-hole of the world, Boise Idaho tomorrow. On a brighter side it is for my youngest daughters High School Graduation.
You've obviously never visited New Orleans.

Sent from my flux capacitor.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Trouble is I've got 3 women under one roof. I'm far outnumbered. And they all whine and *****.
I guess I'm not the only one, I slept in my truck last night, thinking of adding a toilet and shower for my next mod.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

View attachment 36409
If you really did sleep that well, i would pay it. A good night's sleep is important.. Very important. Especially years of them, i just can't imagine it being that good. I sleep on the couch, floor, chair, bed.. All just fine.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
People creating multiple threads about the same topic.
Other forums I have been in, the mods move stuff where it needs to go. Delete things, etc.
There is a balance, this one is more relaxed and easy going , on the one im talking about, we get the impression that the mod's think they are special. I always imagine the mod as a wee little fellow that is on a power trip.

2241 - 2260 of 6955 Posts