·
Registered
7,395 Posts
TLC

Family First

·
Registered
556 Posts
The woman, like usual, and cheap ass aftermarket replacement parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The woman shouldn't be a problem, just trade her in on a new or drive the beater when the main one is in the shop for maintenance once a month. Cheap aftermarket parts are another issue, I can't help you there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Broke my S4 tonight even tho I had the otterbox. Back on iPhone 4 lol
Get a Seidio case, they are so much better and durable than Otterbox. I went through three Otterbox cases in a month with my Note !! due to the cheap plastic breaking. I got a Seidio and haven't a problem in over a yea. They make many style cases. Find one you like and get it on eBay as they are much cheaper there.

SEIDIO | Convert Value Pack for Samsung GALAXY S4

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm pretty laid back and nothing bothers me except for one thing, being constipated. Only thing to show for all that wasted effort is a dirty @sshole.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Get a Seidio case, they are so much better and durable than Otterbox. I went through three Otterbox cases in a month with my Note !! due to the cheap plastic breaking. I got a Seidio and haven't a problem in over a yea. They make many style cases. Find one you like and get it on eBay as they are much cheaper there.

SEIDIO | Convert Value Pack for Samsung GALAXY S4
HOLY SHEET 75 darrah ( read like an oriental) for a case?!? it better wipe my ass too!

·
Registered
556 Posts
HOLY SHEET 75 darrah ( read like an oriental) for a case?!? it better wipe my ass too!
Agree, I would expect a nice tow curling blowjob for that price!

You're not kidding about the MSRP! I got mine new on eBay for $35. Sometimes Amazon has them cheap. Well worth it over the Otterbox. That damn Otterbox holster would break and the phone would fall to the ground at inconvenient times. You could take it back to the Verizon store and they'd replace it for free, but if I lost my phone I would be irritated. Otterbox Defenders aren't much cheaper.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
21 - 40 of 6788 Posts
About this Discussion
6.8K Replies
291 Participants
akmedic77
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing