F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

6721 - 6740 of 6788 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Seems in the US they will Insure just bout anyone eh!

Just got a quote of 175 + 1300 for scout/ house insurance. But still had to apply and wait for them to say no.
Well... not anyone but you need to have a pretty horrible driving record to not be able to find one of these high risk companies that will take your money assuming you have enough of it. You have only that single accident on your record? No speeding, exhibition of speed, speed contest or reckless driving citations on your record?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Well... not everyone but you need to have a pretty horrible driving record to not be able to find one of these companies that will take your money assuming you have enough of it. You have only that single accident on your record? No speeding, exhibition of speed or reckless driving citations on your record?
Surprisingly never in 16 years of driving have I ever had a ticket or citation. Only those two claims... Hopefully by Tuesday I'll find out about this new company.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Not really mad just sad:(:( sold the stang, (72) xmsn went out 15 years ago and just haven't had time for it, so instead to have it rust away sold it. 351C 2V, intake, holly4, headers, 4:11 and cam.
Didn't like the idea of cheby towing it tho lol
IMG_3898.JPG IMG_3900.JPG

·
Registered
924 Posts
That would have been fun, beautiful place Mr B. Maybe when he fixes it he will call you and let you see her again in her glory...

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
That would have been fun, beautiful place Mr B. Maybe when he fixes it he will call you and let you see her again in her glory...
Thanks! The first thing he's going to do is but block in acid tank then go from there. He has 4 barrel heads for it :) will call in 6-9 months to see how things going. How's family and things going in central Fla? (Miss seeing your mancave-garage if the mangola tree hasent fallen on it yet lol)

Edit: still looking for land up here?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nice...everything is good here, and yep the man cave is well, and the magnolia blooms are falling everywhere bit the tree stands tall lol. I actually listed my Gambler for sale to get a more family friendly type boat like a center console type for riding in fresh and saltwater. And yes I keep peeking at stuff there but nothing serious yet. Probably in a year or 2 when I have more $$ and a few things paid off.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Daughter has been running a small fever for the last few days and has been very cranky...not sure if it is from her 1 year shots or if it's in response to some teeth coming through.
My son just had a similar thing last week. Not very sick but had a 99-100F temperature for a few days and generally grouchy.

·
Administrator
7,736 Posts
My son just had a similar thing last week. Not very sick but had a 99-100F temperature for a few days and generally grouchy.
Literally the same exact thing my daughter is going through.

·
Registered
602 Posts
My daughter always had a slight fever and runny nose when she had teeth coming in. It only last 2-3 days and then she was back to normal.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,736 Posts
Her first tooth started coming through and she went through this "phase" of being crabby and having a slight fever but it didn't last this long, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
  • House got hit by lightning twice last night within 5 min of each other before it took out the main line down the road. Took out cable modem (yes I have cable here lol) wifi router, power transformer for Single gate and motherboard for double gate. When I went and started the generator, fuel started pouring out of carburetor (float stuck) it ain't been a good day:(:(
  • $500 and counting so far. Calling insurance in am

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
  • House got hit by lightning twice last night within 5 min of each other before it took out the main line down the road. Took out cable modem (yes I have cable here lol) wifi router, power transformer for Single gate and motherboard for double gate. When I went and started the generator, fuel started pouring out of carburetor (float stuck) it ain't been a good day:(:(
  • $500 and counting so far. Calling insurance in am
It's a TEST.

If it's less $200,000 damage and 27 days without electricity, then that really does suck.

(my feeble effort to make you feel better)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
It's a TEST.

If it's less $200,000 damage and 27 days without electricity, then that really does suck.

(my feeble effort to make you feel better)

Yep floods do really """" this is just a hassle of redoing everything when I thought I was getting caught up on things lol and it just takes longer to do things now (no patiance-short term) won't know untill later about cameras and recorder when I get wifi back
Edit: still have that lawsuit in the waiting:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Got back from the Dominican Republic on Tuesday (LATE) and went to the Doctor on Wednesday. Sinus infection, 2 massive ear infections, and pink eye. FML
Dang. Did you go swimming or something?

6721 - 6740 of 6788 Posts
About this Discussion
6.8K Replies
291 Participants
akmedic77
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing