F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

7001 - 7020 of 7028 Posts

·
Registered
5,002 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
That really sucks, at least it wont rust bc alum! I bet a lot of that could be fixed without new parts. I got a guy that could.
Maybe, but all the damage is on edges. The rolled edge on the A pillar and the bend in the hood where it heads down toward the quarter panel. Especially with the hood being a flex area right there at the hinge, I'm happy to get new metal.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Being crippled in a nursing home,not able to drive and I’m sick..could be worse ,at least it’s not covid19

·
Registered
613 Posts
I guess I won't be getting the grass mowed today...

IMG_0626.jpg

·
Registered
613 Posts
Awwww man. That's just a lousy scenario.
Get well!
I'll second that. Now I feel bad, I wouldn't have posted my small issue if I'd hit refresh first...

·
Registered
83 Posts
A group of 6 of had planned to go to Roatan in April. Nope. Moved the flights to June. AA just cancled them. No e-mail, no phone call, nothing. Just "your trip has been cancled". We don't know if we'll be able to go in September; looking like early December. Ugh....

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
613 Posts
I was given the choice on Friday of pulling up anchors and moving to Kentucky, or take a 66% pay cut. (More to the story I can't discuss.)

I'll find out tomorrow if I even have a job left at all...

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I was given the choice on Friday of pulling up anchors and moving to Kentucky, or take a 66% pay cut. (More to the story I can't discuss.)

Dang! Sorry dude.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts

That sucks. Hope it all works out for you!

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
185 Posts
I work in Healthcare. What pisses me off the most are people who think the rules don't apply to them ! :mad:

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I work in Healthcare. What pisses me off the most are people who think the rules don't apply to them ! :mad:
The rules are only there for sheep to follow.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The rules are only there for sheep to follow.
No sheep here but we all have a job to do which in this case makes you seem not very intelligent, since you are commenting on something you have no idea of. If you know what rules I referred to, in regard to working inside a hospital at this time, make your best guess, but remember, you will most likely seem the fool.

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
You couldn't possibly be saying that everyone who works in a hospital is automatically credible, or even that they all agree on something?

It clearly looks as though the medical profession, as well as scientists, are not anywhere near consensus.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
You couldn't possibly be saying that everyone who works in a hospital is automatically credible, or even that they all agree on something?

It clearly looks as though the medical profession, as well as scientists, are not anywhere near consensus.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I agree. I also am not going to lie about something I am aware of and I will not comment about something I have no knowledge of. Another symptom of this so called crisis is all the rumours and gossip about it that has zero truth.

·
Registered
478 Posts
So my wife and sold a house in the SF Bay Area that we bought 15+ years ago. We are trying to replace it with another piece of property through a 1031 exchange. We have no available cash at this time because we just spent north of 25K on sewer issues and minor repairs before we sold the house out of pocket and that pretty much emptied our accounts. We are approved for a loan because we are putting down almost 60% as a downpayment. The seller will not budge because our 'earnest money deposit' is not high enough. Sorry, we don't have another 20K+ just sitting around! Stupid ... I don't get it. I don't understand. My wife and I just told our realtor, this is our offer, it will not change!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Rain Rain Rain
Test result not in yet.

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
So my wife and sold a house in the SF Bay Area that we bought 15+ years ago. We are trying to replace it with another piece of property through a 1031 exchange. We have no available cash at this time because we just spent north of 25K on sewer issues and minor repairs before we sold the house out of pocket and that pretty much emptied our accounts. We are approved for a loan because we are putting down almost 60% as a downpayment. The seller will not budge because our 'earnest money deposit' is not high enough. Sorry, we don't have another 20K+ just sitting around! Stupid ... I don't get it. I don't understand. My wife and I just told our realtor, this is our offer, it will not change!
Stick to your guns and don’t budge !!!!
make him eat his interest and taxes!!

7001 - 7020 of 7028 Posts