F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

7101 - 7119 of 7119 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
What’s so hard pushing the lock button when you get out? Please don’t tell me that it beeps when you do that. How annoying and yes I use the key board to unlock also but I know you don’t have one and don’t need it with fob.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Trying to find a place to get an oil change and rotation while traveling on a Sunday. It’s looking like it’s a lost cause...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Driveway...
It’s the company car. By the rules, I’m not even allowed to change the wiper blades myself (that rule gets broken every time). Otherwise, absolutely. :)

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
It’s the company car. By the rules, I’m not even allowed to change the wiper blades myself (that rule gets broken every time). Otherwise, absolutely. :)
Ahh makes sense.

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
674 Posts
Charlie Daniels 😪
One of the very best has died.
He was loved by young and old and people of all walks of life.
A very good person among alot of crappy people in the entertainment biz.
Charlie Daniels was his own genre. He cannot be replaced. Sad day 😥

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wife and I bought an investment property and the tenants moved in July 1. On July 3 (day they moved in), the remote for the ceiling fan has disappeared. No clue where it went, can only assume one of the people who looked at the house pocketed it and stole it.

July 4th, tenants send me a picture of the garage door that they 'remodeled', with their car. Fortunately (rightfully so) they are covering all repairs but still ...

My wife and I have NEVER had an investment property. This is not a good start.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Wife and I bought an investment property and the tenants moved in July 1. On July 3 (day they moved in), the remote for the ceiling fan has disappeared. No clue where it went, can only assume one of the people who looked at the house pocketed it and stole it.

July 4th, tenants send me a picture of the garage door that they 'remodeled', with their car. Fortunately (rightfully so) they are covering all repairs but still ...

It will be a marathon, but the sprint can leave you winded.

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Premium Member
6,614 Posts
Lol

Sorry if I saw humor in your new landlord adventure.

I've been a non-profit landlord for a few years. Even added another "dwelling" for others to reside in, just a few days ago.

Hopefully things settle down a bit for you shortly. Although doesn't it come in 3's?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
674 Posts

Oh boy. Here we go round and round lol Good luck !

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Daaaamn, Ennio Morricone, one of the greatest composers of the new(er) age in my opinion.
July 6th got some good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
674 Posts
Betcha heaven is sounding great with the addition of probly the best fiddler ever and a dang good composer.

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Betcha heaven is sounding great with the addition of probly the best fiddler ever and a dang good composer.
I was thinking the same thing!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Daaaamn, Ennio Morricone, one of the greatest composers of the new(er) age in my opinion.
July 6th got some good ones.

His greatest being Ecstasy of Gold which he did for Metallica and it was part of a movie but I cannot remember which one.

If in 3's them another iconic musician is coming soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
His greatest being Ecstasy of Gold which he did for Metallica and it was part of a movie but I cannot remember which one.

If in 3's them another iconic musician is coming soon.

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly back in 1967. Classic

·
Registered
385 Posts
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly back in 1967. Classic

Yeah, thanks for that. For those astute readers you are probably thinking that predates Metallica and you would be right. Given I couldn't remember the movie I couldn't remember the chronology, but should have given they have used it to open all of their shows. Anyway, they expressed their condolences and gratitude.

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Yeah, thanks for that. For those astute readers you are probably thinking that predates Metallica and you would be right. Given I couldn't remember the movie I couldn't remember the chronology, but should have given they have used it to open all of their shows. Anyway, they expressed their condolences and gratitude.

That movie and the Godfather 1 & 2 are my go to movies when I'm sick.
They make me feel a little better.

And Metallica is great, been years since I've seen them live but have seen them live at least 10 times, most I don't remember . Kill 'em all, ride the lightning, Master of puppets erra. Good stuff, awesome memories, every time I listen to one of those albums it brings back a slew of memories, Even sometimes still raises the little hairs on the back of my neck.

7101 - 7119 of 7119 Posts