F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three topics on web veiw. Tapatalk at least shows the rest. The menu only shows Insurance ,Gallery and Advertise

What the?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
I can only see three topics at most on Tapatalk view right now, that's it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah ,sorry. I meant I can get to the forum categories in. Tapatalk. I can see the posts there.

Oh @admin . . .

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ditto on my Mac, can’t get to new posts, and get blank screens, looks like an update gone wrong.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
@admin, bunch of newer posts are not showing up.

·
Administrator
7,733 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I'm having issues too. A lot of my subscribed threads show updates but when I go to the page it doesnt load the new content. I go back to my user cp and still shows the new updates are there.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
This site was down and not working since last Thursday for me. All weekend the site was all glitchy, it would not load and you could not sign in. How is this a weekly thing? FIX THE DAMN SITE. Ive been member of numerous Ford forums over the years and have never seen this kinda stuff.

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Administrator
283 Posts
Hello there,

This should be fixed now.
It seems like that thread is way too large.
Would you all be alright if we start a part 2 of that thread?

Ed

·
Administrator
770 Posts
We can, but it should not be necessary. Other forums I'm on have much larger threads than 7k posts. People are starting to get pretty upset with this issue and that we can't provide any answers. Can we please get it fixed before more people jump ship? It's been a daily thing for a lot of users for the last month or so.
@admin

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
283 Posts
We're working on improving server quality in hopes of these kind of sync issues won't happen anymore, but for the short term, setting up a part 2 of the long threads will at least prevent this headache somewhat

Kevin

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looks like the disappearing threads/posts issue is back this morning...

·
Registered
963 Posts

·
Administrator
283 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
17 Participants
admin
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing