F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What features / options would you like to see on the upcoming 2014 Ford F150 Ecoboost? We should be only 2-3 months away from the build start date.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Additional power outlets on the dash, additional "stops" on driver/passenger door, reworked sun visor.

More as I think of them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
How about more flexibility on the guages? I understand boost, amps, etc. are being monitored but not available for display. Be a great upgrade. Also, how about the option to turn off the "dudillydo"?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
5.0 ecoboost

·
Registered
35 Posts
Heated and cooled leather seats without having to buy the top of the line MEGA $$$ package!!

I had to send mine to Nashville to have my seats done in leather. Because I needed the box under the rear seat and that wont work with the Sony sound system. And I don't care for the dual zone auto temp heat/air. And not a big fan yet of the HID head lamps.

And Max Payload package with the Super Crew.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
All of the above and I miss my driver side grab handle.
Yeah. What's up with that? Also, a tpms that tells me the psi of each tire. Less hard plastics in a $50,000 truck would be great too.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I would like to see the 10 following things:

1- 40/20/40 front seat option regardless of the trim (bc some us want to buy a crew cab to seat 6 and have the nice heated & cooled seats)
2- front camera, & a cargo/bed camera [mounted in the third brake light area] (so you can also monitor your load or see your tailgate when backing up to a load ramp/ or hitching up a goose neck or 5th wheel)
3- goose neck/5th wheel factory installed package (added cross members/payload increase/etc)
4- make the 2 speed transfer case standard (so all f-150s 4wd models can have auto 4wd and can engage at any speed and drive on dry pavement)
5- a productive screen that shows boost, tire psi, diff temp & so on and skip the blank screen that makes the rest of us go to it hoping one day to have something appear there.
6- optional heated steering wheel for upper trim models
7- roof clearance lights
8- rear aux. L.E.D. hitch lights (integrate them into the rear bumper so we can see what we are doing hitching up at night without having to put the parking brake on with the truck in reverse and shut off)
9- rear camera washer/sprayer (raptor has one on the front camera why not the back since its used like every time you back up!)
10- up fitter switches with a off road/performance button like the raptor (I think there are more f-150s rolling around with aux lights on them than superdutys, plus we all want a "single" button we can push to shut off all the traction/roll stability/trailer sway/advance 4wd system nannies)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to see concave mirror on the passenger side as well being visually impaired got to have that and aftermarket is ugly. Would like boost gauge and turbo temp. Awsome TT logo's and hood scoop for turbo air.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Power fold & extend trailer towing mirrors. Most of the ideas already mentioned are good ones too. I would like to see Ford put the ecco boost on all their engines.

·
Registered
64 Posts
More power is all. Not sure why since this one will probably be my last new truck for lots of years. I usually keep vehicles till they drop dead somewhere.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
How about a hard drive for the stereo system.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
35 Participants
bigdaddymac
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing