F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked and looked and still cant decide on what to get. I've got a 2013 F-150 Ecoboost 4 door and I had looked through so many videos on youtube and elsewhere. I want something loud and deep and I mean loud! I've been focused upon either Corsa or MSRP 3in-4in exhaust but I really need some good feed back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your right its no V8! For the past couple months ill get back into exhaust mode and start looking aging hoping that has changed. The ones that sound good on youtube are started when its cold out which yeah its gonna sound decent but id love to find on eventually that will sound like that always. I miss my old truck which was a V8 with good ole straight pipes with no muffler. I guess its gonna be another month till I go back to looking for an exhaust. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've looked and looked and still cant decide on what to get. I've got a 2013 F-150 Ecoboost 4 door and I had looked through so many videos on youtube and elsewhere. I want something loud and deep and I mean loud! I've been focused upon either Corsa or MSRP 3in-4in exhaust but I really need some good feed back.
I went from a 5.0 no muffler to this Prius sounding truck and it drove me nuts. Check out corsa db with resonator delete. Stuck it on mine and its plenty loud. Still not v8 loud but gives you a diesel sound and when you punch it people will definitely know.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
MBRP exhausts sound pretty good if not a little on the loud side. I just ordered the magnaflow turn down cat back for a more mellow sound... I'll be selling the MBRP just because it's a hair louder than I want...

·
Registered
13,047 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like my truck but just being honest here. They all sound like crap. Lol I've been wanting exhaust bad but it's like trying to find which one sounds the least terrible. Nothing will make it sound like a v8
Amen to this! My thing is can i keep it quite still and get the full exhaust flow?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I like my truck but just being honest here. They all sound like crap. Lol I've been wanting exhaust bad but it's like trying to find which one sounds the least terrible. Nothing will make it sound like a v8
Are you typically dishonest? ! ;) What's with the disclaimer?

I like my Corsa with res delete. It suits my preferences just find. The thing is there is no "BEST" anything for these trucks. All have trade offs and those are based on personal preferences and many variables. One thing I noticed is that the video clips don't do the exhausts any justice. Maybe if you have some solid head phones to listen on. Do yourself a favor and seek out people that have the cat back and listen in person.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
How much you care to spend? Take a look at Solo exhaust. $$$ but I really enjoy mine. Had the MBRP on my Titan and had bad drone in the cab. I plan on getting the Solo Cat-downpipe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts