F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Amen to this! My thing is can i keep it quite still and get the full exhaust flow?
I love this game. 100 miles an hour probably in 3rd. Catless down Pipes. Res delete. Flex delete. Into stock muffler. 3" complete exhaust. Windows up. I am tuned & it's go fast

désolé

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I love this game. 100 miles an hour probably in 3rd. Catless down Pipes. Res delete. Flex delete. Into stock muffler. 3" complete exhaust. Windows up. I am tuned & it's go fast

désolé
Mila loves it!

Family First

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the heart throb and really love it, quiet inside decent rumble outside. Agree it doesn't sound like a V8 but it doesn't sound like rice either.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I like my truck but just being honest here. They all sound like crap. Lol I've been wanting exhaust bad but it's like trying to find which one sounds the least terrible. Nothing will make it sound like a v8
I agree. The one thing i will never do is an exhaust.. My honda sounds better.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just judging by sound clips I like the Stainless works and the Borla the best. But Borla is a tad pricey to say the least. I love a loud exhaust on my V8"s and i dont expect my Ecoboost to sound like one so i may start with a carless down pipe and go from there. FWIW I do t mind the sound of any of the aftermarket exhaust I've heard, I just like some better than others.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
I agree. The one thing i will never do is an exhaust.. My honda sounds better.
I invite you to ontario to take a drive with me when you get here. There is in no way you would say that the solo perf duals are terrible sounding.

I've actually heard lots of V8's that sound terrible in comparison.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I invite you to ontario to take a drive with me when you get here. There is in no way you would say that the solo perf duals are terrible sounding.

I've actually heard lots of V8's that sound terrible in comparison.
I love the sound of a 5.0 mustang and I heard one the other day that sounded horrible. And I'm sure the man paid good money for that awful sound

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same as some others have said. I have Corsa and still run the resonator. It's an improved sound to my ear, and it does have a nice bark while under a good load and turbos fully on line.
My 02 cents. Ed

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've looked and looked and still cant decide on what to get. I've got a 2013 F-150 Ecoboost 4 door and I had looked through so many videos on youtube and elsewhere. I want something loud and deep and I mean loud! I've been focused upon either Corsa or MSRP 3in-4in exhaust but I really need some good feed back.
Stainless works Downpipe, resonator delete. That's all I am going. Sounds good on start up and lets you know when you are romping on it. Daily driving you hear good turbo whistle. Anything else would be a waste of money and probably buyer remorse when your truck sounds like DOO DOO

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've looked and looked and still cant decide on what to get. I've got a 2013 F-150 Ecoboost 4 door and I had looked through so many videos on youtube and elsewhere. I want something loud and deep and I mean loud! I've been focused upon either Corsa or MSRP 3in-4in exhaust but I really need some good feed back.

Mine is also a 2013, you wanted advice so begin with a power adder. Start with a downpipe on stock exhaust and work your way back to your liking before spending money on something you will end up not liking after you do add a DP or resonator delete. I was gonna go with the Raptor Cat back but after simply removing the resonator ($25 bucks) off the shelf at Advanced Auto I am pleased.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts