F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Mmmm ribeye. Last year for Super Bowl I ended up watching it alone with my wife mom and little brother. I picked up 4 USDA prime ribeyes and grilled them. Best Super Bowl party ever.

·
Registered
868 Posts
looks good but being from the east coast i would pass that up for a big lobster tail and a pound of shrimp !!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'll take them all. Making my mouth water.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good but being from the east coast i would pass that up for a big lobster tail and a pound of shrimp !!!!
The plan was to throw a lobster on the grill to go with it but the steak was so big it would have been a waste. I'll do the lobster for the next game just not with a huge azz steak.;)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Do it with a little steak then ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can't believe I missed seeing this earlier!
would love my chunk, hunk, slice? to be medium rare smoothered in mushrooms and onions please :p

·
Registered
510 Posts
Can't believe I missed seeing this earlier!
would love my chunk, hunk, slice? to be medium rare smoothered in mushrooms and onions please :p
Sometimes I make a little foil bowl on the grill and do mushrooms with powdered brown gravy and add a little cooking sherry. Dang good steak topper.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
You just made me question my dedication to steak. I feel like I haven't lived yet until I get that steak....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts