F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2019 2.7 this past September and am looking to get advice on the best way to get discounted wheels and tires, and also just want to level the trucks front end.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Watch Discount Tires holiday sales for discounts.
Order a 1-2" front level kit. No need to spend $100+ on them as long as they are metal they'll all do the same thing.

·
Admodistrator
2,391 Posts
I’d suggest you take a good look at Bilstein’s 5100 coil over shocks for up to a 2“ lift. I think it’s a very good value in that it’s a superior shock absorber when compare to the OE and it lifts the front end quite nicely.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I second the Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks, put 5100 on 1 3/4 " in front. Has a little rake, but you get a firmer ride. With these shocks front and rear,I am well pleased with them.

·
Registered
774 Posts
My best advice for getting a good deal is call around and have them bid against each other. Sometimes the first place has the best deal?‍♂. Sometimes they will match or beat. Just do some research. As far as level I went with a spacer on my 2012 and for my 2019 went with the billstein 2100's. In the long run the billsteins are the better choice in my opinion and for not much more why not put a better product on a 50k truck. Went with top ring and seems level to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts