F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little insight here. I have a 13 crew cab and I'm ready to start dressing it up. I've been looking at a few different leveling kits online and I want to see what other guys have done. I was looking at the rough country that is a 3 inch with 1 inch blocks for the rear as well as just spacers for the front. Any help would be great. If you guys have any pic as well that would be awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Don't put hockey pucks in there......

Just don't.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I purchased the rough country leveling lift for mine comes with 2.5in spacers rear shocks and a 1 in block for the rear all for $200 I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get it on. That is if I can ever get a day off at work. Lol oil and gas field doesn't care about people's feelings haha

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Bilstein 5100's...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have a 2" Hell Bent Steel and I sit exactly 39.5" to the top of the wheel wells all the way around.

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
I like the stock look of the F150 EB with how the front sits a little lower but at the same time it SHOULD be level with the back. My question is how much does that raise the roof (yes, the roof of the truck) as I can barely fit in my garage the way it is now. I'm running the stock 20's my truck came with and I will NOT be purchasing larger tires.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Installed a Rough Country 2 1/2" Leveling Kit on the front of my '13 SCrew. Netted exactly 2 1/2" lift. Front is now 1/2" taller than the rear. No problems with kit after about 10,000 miles.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I did bilstein 5100's along with AS AAL in the rear to maintain some rake for towing. I think I sit 39.5 front 41.5 rear with 34.1in tires. Ride is perfect while towing, stiffer side when not, I.e., it removed the factory boat feel, which is what I wanted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts