F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front wheel well is 37 1/4" from the bottom of tire to top of well. Me rear is 39 1/4" from bottom of tire to top of well.

I'm looking at either Daystar or readylift T6.

I'm thinking the 2" is what most people go with but just making sure. It's got 275/55/20 on it.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
339 Posts
My front wheel well is 37 1/4" from the bottom of tire to top of well. Me rear is 39 1/4" from bottom of tire to top of well.

I'm looking at either Daystar or readylift T6.

I'm thinking the 2" is what most people go with but just making sure. It's got 275/55/20 on it.

Thanks for any help.
well different companies lift to different heights. Pro comp will give almost a full two inches. Day star gets you about one and three quarter inches. zone lift has you about 1.5 inches. Stage 3 is selling a lift that is somewhat adjustable. And looks very interesting. I think it is in this section. Keep in mind you don't want to go much over two inches due to the stress you put on the upper control arm.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting the hell bent steel 2" lift. I will post how it sits when it comes in next week and I get a chance to put it in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The zone leveling kit gave me 2 inches

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I have the hell bent steel. It is very well made. Those tires will fit fine with that leveling kit.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts