F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today I get in my truck drive down the road and hear this humming noise while I'm just crazing through town. Doesn't go away when I accelerate or decelerate. That sound to me sounds like a wheel bearing. But already at 30k miles. And the I get on the interstate and set my cruise at about 70-75 mph anyways I hear this whining noise once I go above 70 and my cruise is set and it just keeps doing it. So I bump it down to 65mph. And it doesn't do it. Idk what is going on if there is some black magic going on with my truck or what but I maybe though the seal was bad on my front windshield because one day after washing my truck I got in it the next morning and there was condensation on the inside of my window. But idk if that's what it is or not. I see people posting about the vacuum pump but idk. I plan on taking it in to the dealership and see what's up but you all know how they work. My truck is a 2011 eco Andy help would be appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pulling this back from the dead. My 17 is doing this exact thing! under 70 no noise, but above 73 or so Humming kicks in, just washed it a few days before. No Vibration at all. 36K on the truck never heard it before. Would love to hear if anyone fixed this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts