F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderstrator
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be coming to the Houston - Galveston area this weekend. Anyone in the area who wants to try and meet up, PM me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
13,729 Posts
South of Houston and inland from Galveston is definitely my neck of the woods. But I'm heading to San Antonio manana.

What's got ya going to the tropics?

·
Moderstrator
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heading to Houston to family and to Galveston to scout out a vacation place. Just really needing to get away.

Reactions: FanaticalKilla

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
13,729 Posts
Galveston is good for food and lodging.
Even for some fun for the kids.

But not for a day at the beach necessarily. Certainly not if you want to be with your vehicle.

However you go go east (over the ferry) or west towards Surfside and you can find the drive-on beaches.

You gotta go way west (south) to Padre to finally get beyond the Mississippi River silt that inhibits the sand from being fluffy. And the water gets clearer as a result.

Still, the kids don't know or care. They run and get burned and have a ball.

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,386 Posts
@Boatwaco Where exactly do you live again? It’s possible I might move to Texas either before winter or sometime early next year. Now, I said POSSIBLE. so that doesn’t mean it’s happening. My sister is getting a job in Abilene TX, and I might look for a job closer to Fort Worth.
Do you know any good electricians around that area looking to hire?

·
Moderstrator
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m down in Austin. About 180 miles south of DFW airport. But I do know a pharmaceutical company that has manufacturing sites in the Fort Worth area. They may have some electrician spits opening from time to time.
PM me your work background, training and contact info.

Reactions: boostkingMatt

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,386 Posts
I’m down in Austin. About 180 miles south of DFW airport. But I do know a pharmaceutical company that has manufacturing sites in the Fort Worth area. They may have some electrician spits opening from time to time.
PM me your work background, training and contact info.
Oh ok. Cool. I’ve also found a few electricians around the area I might contact as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts