F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to color match the surround so it won't be going on until the paint shop gets the surround back to me. Can't wait. Out of all the grilles, factory and aftermarket, I like the Harley Truck grilles the absolute best. D40179EC-3486-4EFB-82A2-0601D4DCC230-1452-000001685ACEDFF6.jpg

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I'm going to color match the surround so it won't be going on until the paint shop gets the surround back to me. Can't wait. Out of all the grilles, factory and aftermarket, I like the Harley Truck grilles the absolute best. View attachment 1371
Hey Wendy. Do you have pics of your whole truck? I can't find any and I wanna see it.

Luckiest guy in the inaugural .net NASCAR league.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh I agree!!! the Harley grille is the cat's ass IMO. Where did you get it from, I'd love to score one

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Welcome to the club!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418663250.951743.jpg

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
where are you guys getting these from!!??

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like the grill just not the chrome... I'd like to find one and spray it black.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
STX models have that grill with blacked out bars too.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
where are you guys getting these from!!??
I had a minor mishap in traffic and ended up filing a claim on my insurance. I have a friend that does body work for a living and also does stuff at home, on the side. He gives me parts/supplies for his discounted cost and does the labor for a very reasonable rate. I was able to replace the entire front of the truck for a small amount of cash out of my pocket. I also paid him to remove the fender badges, all of the chrome, paint the mirror skull caps, etc.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I can't wait to see it. I'll admit, it's one of my favorites as well.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I had a minor mishap in traffic and ended up filing a claim on my insurance. I have a friend that does body work for a living and also does stuff at home, on the side. He gives me parts/supplies for his discounted cost and does the labor for a very reasonable rate. I was able to replace the entire front of the truck for a small amount of cash out of my pocket. I also paid him to remove the fender badges, all of the chrome, paint the mirror skull caps, etc.
I was trying to figure out what it was! The emblems...looks really good! I want this grille also...lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
akmedic77
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing