F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She had a 2012 Traverse LT. good people mover but with 4 kids, it was small. Also had 153k miles on it. We had owned since 24k. Got tired of making the little repairs routinely.

So we started shopping Suburbans/Yukon’s and Expedition Max’s. Loved the way the expedition put power down, much like the F-150. But it definitely drives more like a truck and felt like one.

Anyway loved the 2020 Yukon XL. It’s an SLT, top trim below Denali. Drives amazing so smooth. And I know they are dead reliable. It’s a 2020 and they threw in a 10yr 150k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Ford couldn’t come close.

I still have the F-150 and will keep that, at least until the PowerBoost is out for a year or two.

·
Registered
512 Posts
oh that is sharp, i like that

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
10 year bumper to bumper can make me consider things that would never even get on my radar. Lol

Nicely done

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Nice SUV. Looks identical to the SUVs used by the Police up here. I am always careful in passing a black full-sized SUV Chevy or GMC.

You could scare people where I live with that SUV.

BTW, 5.3 or 6.2?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice SUV. Looks identical to the SUVs used by the Police up here. I am always careful in passing a black full-sized SUV Chevy or GMC.

You could scare people where I live with that SUV.

BTW, 5.3 or 6.2?
I could see that. Here they use explorers and Tahoe’s.

It’s the 5.3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts