F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I’ve been looking to change my rims and tires. I’m hoping to stay stock height on my suspension. I do have the raptor style fender flares, rear wheel well liners and F/R mud flaps.

I’m wanting to get these wheels:

Fuel Off-Road D560 Vapor Matte Black
- 17x9 , -12mm offset, 6x135 bolt pattern, 4.566” backspace, bore 106.10

And these tires:

Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
- LT265/70R/17, Load Range E, Serv Desc 121/118Q

Will this combination work with my stock suspension setup and add-ons?

I’ve tried going thru multiple websites, some will accept the setup with my truck info, some won’t. So I figure I’d hit up the experts here.

Thanks in advance.

2013 F150 XLT 3.5L SCrew. AFE Magnum Force Stage-2 Dual 3-1/2" CAI, Mishimoto Performance Intercooler with Pipes, TurboSmart SP Supersonic BOV Kit , Team RXP Heat Exchanged Dual Catch Can, AEM Coil Packs, SCT/Bully Dog BDX Tuner w/5* Tuning Custom Tunes, AFE Atlas 4" Aluminized Steel Cat-Back, Flo~Pro Twister Resonator F5 Series Stainless Steel (#71799)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
According to tiresize that is a 31.6" tire. Pretty much the same as stock.

Think you should be 100% fine even with the - 12mm offset.

Reactions: usmcmarc

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
673 Posts
It is exactly A stock size for 12th gen except the load range.
It will work fine if your goal is to set them out a bit.

Reactions: usmcmarc

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone use the vendor WheelsASAP.com yet?

2013 F150 XLT 3.5L SCrew. AFE Magnum Force Stage-2 Dual 3-1/2" CAI, Mishimoto Performance Intercooler with Pipes, TurboSmart SP Supersonic BOV Kit , Team RXP Heat Exchanged Dual Catch Can, AEM Coil Packs, SCT/Bully Dog BDX Tuner w/5* Tuning Custom Tunes, AFE Atlas 4" Aluminized Steel Cat-Back, Flo~Pro Twister Resonator F5 Series Stainless Steel (#71799)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. Ended up getting the wheels but switched to the Cooper ST Maxx tires. We get snow here and the STT Pros didn’t have very good ratings for snow handling.

Getting them installed tomorrow. I’ll post pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts