·
Registered
549 Posts
Hmm, I might hit up Bear then since they're local

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I like Big Brakes as much as anyone but if I had to go through the kind of mods being discussed here I think I’d find another manufacturer that doesn’t require so much custom work to get to fit. I don’t remember anyone saying products like Brembo requiring this type of attention.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I like Big Brakes as much as anyone but if I had to go through the kind of mods being discussed here I think I’d find another manufacturer that doesn’t require so much custom work to get to fit. I don’t remember anyone saying products like Brembo requiring this type of attention.
If you are using the stock spindles the Wilwood brakes fit perfectly. It is because I am using Maxtrac lowering spindles that all this work has to be done. The maxtrac spindle is aluminum and much bulkier in dimension.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
If you are using the stock spindles the Wilwood brakes fit perfectly. It is because I am using Maxtrac lowering spindles that all this work has to be done. The maxtrac spindle is aluminum and much bulkier in dimension.
This, besides what fun is this without some "creative" shaving down of this or that. Lol, im in the same boat.....I hate saying it but im used to having to alter things. :(

21 - 25 of 25 Posts