F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading out in the morning to bring our son to college football camps in New Jersey (Princeton), Rhode Island (Brown University), and New Hampshire (Dartmouth). We are really hoping he gets an offer from one of these fine schools. I don't like surfing on my iPhone so I may not be on much for the next five days. Wish us luck. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Good Luck! My fingers are crossed that your son gets an offer!

SPPD

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good Luck and If you would like to be on this site and not have to surf the web, TapTalk is an App that works really well for Forums such as this. Just a Heads Up :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Best of luck to you guys, hope your Son isn't too gassed after all the visits!

·
Registered
495 Posts
We did the college thing last year for my daughter... It can be so exhausting and confusing!

My only advice is to go with your gut feeling after everyone has weighed in. Not just the dollars!
My advice is worth every penny you paid for it... :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Enjoy the journey. Played ball at Holy Cross from 87 to 90 and played all the schools you are visiting.
College ball is a great character builder.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In Hanover New Hampshire now. Dartmouth camp tomorrow. Everything is going great thus far. Coaches are impressed with my son. Fingers are crossed that these visits result in an Ivy League education for my boy.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dartmouth camp was a huge success. I am optimistic that his athleticism will pave the way for a quality education. Coaches showed interest at all three camps none as much as at the Dartmouth camp. Flight leaves at 5 and its home sweet home.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Dartmouth camp was a huge success. I am optimistic that his athleticism will pave the way for a quality education. Coaches showed interest at all three camps none as much as at the Dartmouth camp. Flight leaves at 5 and its home sweet home.
How fantastic! You must be so proud... :)
Make sure to tell him we are cheering him from afar, please.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well we are at it again. My father, myself and my son are in Holland Michigan for a football camp at Hope College. I'd never heard of this school but it turns out that they are an academic powerhouse. They've been recruiting my son pretty heavily. It's really nice to be out here with my son and father on this trip. I am blessed. We'll get Isaiah checked into camp in about an hour so please wish us luck...again,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
11 Participants
TraciInTexas
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing