F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh. I flew out from DFW airport in Texas on Tuesday. Today is Thursday. I'm staying at a hotel in Vermont, and working in New Hampshire (only 2 miles from my hotel). I realized today that I really miss my ecoboost. Kinda silly, but true. Enterprise gave me a little four door Chrysler 200. I'm stuck here in Vermont, and New Hampshire for 5 more days.

I got a text today from my girlfriend letting me know the Du-Ha under seat storage container she bought me delivered today. I'm ready to get that installed.

I've seen several ecoboost F150's around the Vermont & New Hampshire areas....wondered if anybody on this forum might have been driving them.

Anyway, enjoy driving your ecoboosts. I sure miss driving mine.

Reactions: mc4100s2

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
I drive a Dodge Caliber back and forth to work And can't wait to get home and hope I have an excuse to go out and drive my truck! I love it so much!

Reactions: mc4100s2

·
Registered
35 Posts
i know what you mean about withdraws i had a hernia operation on the 25th of july. doc said no work for 4 weeks being self employed i was kinda bumed. so i went for a drive on the 30th and i got my spirits up. the eboost definitely helped in my recovery

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Been there Pal!

Your EcoBeast will be ready to run for you when you get home, I promise.

SPPD

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Today was three weeks for me away from mine...major withdrawals. I get to see her Monday. Worst part is I can see her on the camera at the beach and it makes it even worse. BUT I have a 150 mile trip back to the house so I'll have plenty of time to get reacquainted with the fun if the EcoBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ugh. I flew out from DFW airport in Texas on Tuesday. Today is Thursday. I'm staying at a hotel in Vermont, and working in New Hampshire (only 2 miles from my hotel). I realized today that I really miss my ecoboost. Kinda silly, but true. Enterprise gave me a little four door Chrysler 200. I'm stuck here in Vermont, and New Hampshire for 5 more days.

I got a text today from my girlfriend letting me know the Du-Ha under seat storage container she bought me delivered today. I'm ready to get that installed.

I've seen several ecoboost F150's around the Vermont & New Hampshire areas....wondered if anybody on this forum might have been driving them.

Anyway, enjoy driving your ecoboosts. I sure miss driving mine.
I have laid my eyes on your truck, and it is beautiful. I can see how she would be easy to miss.

·
Registered
565 Posts
i went through the same thing when my truck spend a couple days in the shop for the window tint and alignment i was driving my dads gmc with the 8.1l and i was missing the power and turbo whistle the only thing cooler then the sound of a big v8

·
Registered
510 Posts
"Hi, honey. Made it safe. Love you. What? Nah, not much to say....I don't really need to talk to the kids....but could you start the truck and hold the phone up to the engine?"

Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Hunter73

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, I made it back and have been driving my ecoboost all week. Damn, I LOVE this truck! Feels like it was made just for me...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I know the feeling. I was driving my work vam all week and my fiance was driving my truck. I finally got it back today and boy did I miss the whine of the turbos.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Four more days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
How do you think i feel? I'm stuck in Singapore, but she'll be a lot faster when i get back...(horrible attempt at an evil laugh)...

Reactions: Hunter73

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How do you think i feel? I'm stuck in Singapore, but she'll be a lot faster when i get back...(horrible attempt at an evil laugh)...
What do you do for a living? Military?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
What do you do for a living? Military?
I'm an electronic tech for a company that manufactures marine deck equipment and mooring systems. Most of our work is in Asia-Pacific, so I'm out here most of the year doing installs and repairs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts