F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Did you try my suggestion of accelerating normally and the mashing it to see if the foot feed sending unit was faulty?

·
Premium Member
2017 F150 XL 2WD 2.7, with some extra stuff!
1,080 Posts
Plugs and ignition parts to throttles, cooling, turbo waste-gates and such. What about the simple speed limiter enabled "MyKey" which was available in 2012. The OP description is an accurate description of a speed limiter. Runs quite normal to the set MPH, then does not accelerate any more. KM

• Wow
Reactions: snakebitten

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Plugs and ignition parts to throttles, cooling, turbo waste-gates and such. What about the simple speed limiter enabled "MyKey" which was available in 2012. The OP description is an accurate description of a speed limiter. Runs quite normal to the set MPH, then does not accelerate any more. KM
Ha. That’s a good possibility also. I don’t know how that works but would the previous owner have been driving around in that mode?

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
The universal POAT and the Prestone Platinum is the same thing as the new Motorcraft.

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
11,089 Posts
Ha. That’s a good possibility also. I don’t know how that works but would the OP have been driving around in that mode?
Wouldn't it be something!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts