F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somewhere around $210 (18) and $240 (20). Not bad at all, I just wonder how well they will hold up?

·
Registered
152 Posts
AAHH S_ _ _! I took my 20" in for powdercoat a week and a half ago to go black! Those look wicked! I went with a semi gloss (carbon black)though, I love the satin finish when clean but I find once there dusty they look kind of drab. I love that design though for sure.

·
Registered
152 Posts
For my candy red unit these would have been wicked! especially with the red center. I wish you would have posted these a week earlier Dan!(before I took mine in for coating) Oh well,got mine back and they look good.. I think the red centers would look good on your Oxford White unit if you keep the FX4 offroad decal on the box. Be just enough to tie it all in. Oh the wife told me those stickers came in the mail. be home in a couple weeks to see them. Thanks bro!

·
Registered
589 Posts
They look sharp Dan! Prop my favorite so far you have posted... Do they carry the same load rating as stock or better etc?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are advertised with a max load rating of 2500lb. Seems like this is about middle of the road. Most of the F150 aftermarket wheels seem to be rated at 2200lbs.

I called my local Discount Tire retail store last week and they can get these in a 18x9 with a +25mm offset for $209/Wheel. I'm real close to pulling the trigger. Just trying to decide what tires I should go with. 32 1/2" (lighter (55lbs), better for towing, wouldn't require a lift) or 34" tires (looks better, heavy (65lbs), require a lift, not as good for towing)..

Choices..choices :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
STdan
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing