F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Chrome Grille insert from a 11 to 14 they are willing to sell cheap?

I want to play with some options to mount a light bar in the actual grille itself towards the top and it looks like it will require some cutting but don't want to mess with my OEM one until I've got the approach right.

Thanks

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Does anyone have a Chrome Grille insert from a 11 to 14 they are willing to sell cheap?

I want to play with some options to mount a light bar in the actual grille itself towards the top and it looks like it will require some cutting but don't want to mess with my OEM one until I've got the approach right.

Thanks
Are you looking for any particular style of chrome grill? These were all the possibilities for the range that you specified:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I saw a Limited grill on the for sale section.
Thanks Carlos. Just checked it out and its a color matched.

If attempt 1 works I’d rather just pass on my original (at the same price) rather than be forced redo things. So would prefer chrome & chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a C Clamp style grill off of my 2014 I'd like to sell. I just replaced it with a brand new Lariat grill. It's chrome on chrome, identical to the second one posted above. If you only need the inner section that actually works out, as it appears someone scuffed a small section of the outer surround on mine on the top passenger corner. Mine is dirty in these pictures, I just put it in the box the new one arrived in. I can clean it and take more pictures. I'm in SoCal too, could probably meet around Santa Clarita somewhere.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts