F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, ive got the OEM ford bed extender and dont think ill have much of a use for it. Want to pay it forward to the community here and sell it for a discount to anyone looking for it, but dont want to pay the $300+ for it.

Please quote and reply here. then send a PM!

im in Memphis TN. Asking $240 Shipped. Its Brand NEW, but currently installed. Very easy install. No reasonable offer refused!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post pictures as soon as I can, but It's the stock extender... A quick google search will vomit pics of it all over your screen. It's brand new. So there is no damage or scratches.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Here ya go, fella.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411038847.995361.jpg

Glws!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Lol, no problem.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Shipping to 99705? Just a shot in the dark.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm. I'll check on that. I intended the 240 to include shipping, but really only for lower 48. I'll get back with you in a bit. Not much more I anticipate.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hmm. I'll check on that. I intended the 240 to include shipping, but really only for lower 48. I'll get back with you in a bit. Not much more I anticipate.
Yeah, I don't think they make a flat rate box big enough, do they? Lol. Standard post doesn't seem to be all that bad. A 20# package 24x24x10" is $35.48...(I did an zip in MT to AK). I can't imagine it would be crazy different. Currently, I just use the two clamps on my cap and existing hooks to make an 'X' with bungee cords. It ain't broke, so I'm not in a hurry to fix it. I don't want either of us to pay a ton in shipping, either.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What carrier did you get a quote from? Ups is 230$. Lol. USPS is 60$ but that's a package dimensions that is not big enough. I'm in 38018

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
What carrier did you get a quote from? Ups is 230$. Lol. USPS is 60$ but that's a package dimensions that is not big enough. I'm in 38018
I wasn't sure on dimensions, so I just threw in those random numbers. That was USPS at the lowest, flat rate. No frills, no thrills. Shipping on yesterday, it wouldn't have made it to the house until 03 October or so...

Edit: $230 for shipping is insane. It cost me only $30 more to have my brush guard shipped up on a truck from TX.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts