F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never purchased a new Ford, and am reviewing possible purchase options for a 2015 Ford F-150. Does anyone care to guess what the odds are that Ford will offer X-Plan pricing for the 2015 F150 later this year?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand that the 2014 F150 Raptor is currently excluded from X-Plan pricing since it is such a hot seller, and dealers can't keep them in stock. Also, depending on what Region you live in, Ford varies the incentives, i.e. right now I can get an additional $1,000 incentive by taking a short drive to Kentucky and purchasing the same model/year truck.

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
I understand that the 2014 F150 Raptor is currently excluded from X-Plan pricing since it is such a hot seller, and dealers can't keep them in stock. Also, depending on what Region you live in, Ford varies the incentives, i.e. right now I can get an additional $1,000 incentive by taking a short drive to Kentucky and purchasing the same model/year truck.

If you currently own a ford ranger you get a $1500 dollar incentive...i wish it wasn't such a PITA to register my parents ranger in my name for a few weeks. :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, that would be the plan in the fall if all things remain the same. I will be checking out the 2015 Ford F150 at an autoshow later this month and will probably come home with a real bad case of new truck fever.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
I traded in my 2011 ranger on my eco, but my F150 isn't new so I didn't get any related discount

But they gave me over $18k for my ranger so I'm good lol

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
I traded in my 2011 ranger on my eco, but my F150 isn't new so I didn't get any related discount

But they gave me over $18k for my ranger so I'm good lol
Probably the best decision ever made...and thats quite a chunk of change for a Ranger. But then again, that was the last model year of it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
x-plan should include the 2015 model year when the truck is released. Where i am, you get x-plan pricing on top of whatever incentive is offered ( with the exception of employee pricing, so I'm told. )

Reactions: Trek

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last month was not a kind month to Ford regarding sale numbers, so unless something changes, I think they will be forced to continue or increase incentives in order to maintain market share. Some dealers are already heavily discounting 2014 models, and in TN I still see a lot of 2013 inventory, however, finding a 2014 Raptor on a dealer lot is far from common.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What is the difference from a D plan and X plan, My son works for a ford dealership and we received an additional 2400.00 off Invoice along with other incentives,

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
A/Z= Ford employees, retirees, or immediate family members (parents/children)

D= Dealership employees, retirees, or immediate family members

X= Ford strategic business partners and their employees. This can also be given out by Ford employees.

Pricing is identified on each invoice. The lowest is, of course, the employee deal (A,D,Z)- but you have to qualify to get it. X-Plan is a bit higher, pretty close to dealer invoice amount actually.

*private offers can generally not be used with any of the Plan prices.
Taken from a different Forum

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Isn't the price based on where you live? I didn't think going to another area would change the price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think the X-Plan and all other plan pricing is the same, but the incentives vary depending on what state you live in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm hearing that if you own at least 100 shares of Ford stock for at least 6 months, you can qualify for the X-plan. I bought mine on February 10th, just in case!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts