F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this on the forum and thought it was cool, so I am adding it here. This is more detailed information than the sticker lookup site.

FordEtis Detailed vehicle information Click the "Vehicle" tab. Enter your VIN, then click the "Minor Features" down arrow.

Ford decided to delete user access to the Window Sticker site UNLESS your truck is at a dealership. I recommend you save a PDF copy of that sticker when you but the vehicle. See post #8 for a friendly offer from Ford Canada.

And then there is this:
Ford Specifications and Dimensions

·
Registered
869 Posts
This is really cool. My truck has HD dual front shock absorbers? I think they mean dual valved cuz I certainly don't have four shocks up front.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I saw this on the forum and thought it was cool, so I am adding it here. This is more detailed information than the sticker lookup site.

FordEtis home page Click the "Vehicle" tab. Enter your VIN, then click the "Minor Features" down arrow.

Anybody know how to decipher the "build date" codes in Etis for a car still in production, to determine when it is supposed to be complete?

Code looks something like this:

Build Date:30.11.0002

·
Registered
3,912 Posts

FordEtis Detailed vehicle information Click the "Vehicle" tab. Enter your VIN, then click the "Minor Features" down arrow.

You might also want to look up your window sticker, so I am adding that to this link.
Ford Window Sticker Look up

And then there is this:
Ford Specifications and Dimensions
FordEtis link is current as of today, but window sticker link does not work anymore.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it was posted almost two years ago. Keep hoping they will turn that back on ...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I heard ford discontinued the window sticker availability
I heard that Mathieu is happy to help ppl looking to get their window sticker.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Then I'm all for it. Thanks Mathieu. I'm dying to see my window sticker. Yes noodles, my trucks from Canada. Will the window sticker be in French?

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Then I'm all for it. Thanks Mathieu. I'm dying to see my window sticker. Yes noodles, my trucks from Canada. Will the window sticker be in French?
Only French wording on mine is on the energuide... aka epa section of it. I got mine while the service was still active.
I would imagine you send a PM to Mathieu and he will look after you.

Have you clicked on the FordEtis link? Lots of info on the vin, including spring codes, etc...

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I would like a window sticker on truck we are looking to buy, how do I do it?
Refer to the first link in the first post for detailed info on the vehicle. You will need the vin#. When the link opens click on "vehicle" up on the left side then type in the vin.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Refer to the first link in the first post for detailed info on the vehicle. You will need the vin#. When the link opens click on "vehicle" up on the left side then type in the vin.
I had already tried that it does not work comes up with nothing, maybe to old. Any way don't need it now, bought a truck with window sticker and original brochure from 2002 with all maintenance records in the glove box.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes I did , your right, a lot of info on the etis link. I'm going to Pm Mathieu and maybe he can get the window sticker.
Just pm me your VIN, or order # and dealer info. And to answer you previous question, the window sticker will be in English.

Thanks!

Mathieu

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
14 Participants
Barkerracing
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing