F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I used the ETIS link, some specs were correct for my truck but several were wrong. Cab style, leather seats, and electric locking diff were wrong that I saw.
It is technically a European site, so the English is English not American English:) You will see things like "Double Cab" that describes a Screw. Make sure you entered the VIN correctly and that it didn't say 'Less' or (-) next to the items. It also won't take into account any changes the dealership or previous owners made.

If you find something better, feel free to offer it up here.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It appears Ford Europe may have locked down ETIS, dangit!

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I saw this on the forum and thought it was cool, so I am adding it here. This is more detailed information than the sticker lookup site.

FordEtis Detailed vehicle information Click the "Vehicle" tab. Enter your VIN, then click the "Minor Features" down arrow.

Ford decided to delete user access to the Window Sticker site UNLESS your truck is at a dealership. I recommend you save a PDF copy of that sticker when you but the vehicle. See post #8 for a friendly offer from Ford Canada.

And then there is this:
Ford Specifications and Dimensions
The specifications link is dead. Does anyone have a new one?

·
Registered
3,912 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
14 Participants
Barkerracing
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing