F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
4,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey gang, even when we thought it was all lost on deaf ears, @admin heard the complaints about the site wanting/needing some "regular" members being able to moderate the forum that we all spend so much time on. So with some not-so-subtle persuasion and polling from @milesej05, they have granted a few of us Super Moderator status and privileges and we will work to clean up the threads, rid it of spammers, and make an effort to generally police the forums in a respectable way. Feel free to PM us with any questions, issues, or ideas that you feel would make the forum even better than it already is. ;)

The new Super Moderators are:
@milesej05 @mwemaxxowner @Purefection
and @Elmore328

·
Administrator
770 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Austin (Purefection).

If anyone has any questions / concerns, feel free to pm any one of us. We are here to help. If there is anything you see us (or anyone else) doing that you don't like, speak out.

Over the next days and weeks we will be working to clean up duplicate posts, spam, old buy/sell/trade posts, and to sticky important things. If there is anything you feel is sticky worthy please tag one of us.

Thanks and I (we) look forward to helping everyone out.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This is great. I think this forum will keep in the right direction now!
Thanks all for the future hard work!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
In honor of this monumental occasion:

Moderator.png

Born.png

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
OK, fellas. I've got a suggestion now that we have Mod powers being executed: Please don't close so many threads.

Take the rules in the Classifieds forum, for example. How do people ask questions about the rules or maybe even suggest new rules if the thread is closed? Does that mean the topic is not up for discussion?

Reactions: mwemaxxowner

·
Administrator
770 Posts
OK, fellas. I've got a suggestion now that we have Mod powers being executed: Please don't close so many threads.

Take the rules in the Classifieds forum, for example. How do people ask questions about the rules or maybe even suggest new rules if the thread is closed? Does that mean the topic is not up for discussion?
Simply locking for sale threads that are sold. The rules threads are not closed. Atleast not from my end?? They are most definitely up for discussion

Sent from Friendly Manitoooba

·
Administrator
7,850 Posts
Simply locking for sale threads that are sold. The rules threads are not closed. Atleast not from my end?? They are most definitely up for discussion

Sent from Friendly Manitoooba

I think what he means is that you closed the thread(s) regarding the rules...so if someone does have a question, they have to make a new thread to ask it. I think that is what Chris was saying?

·
Administrator
10,592 Posts
All four of you can stick it.
Where would you like us to put it?

Please, by all means, everybody feel welcome to suggest changes. This should be our forum. All of us. It will take collective efforts to make it the best place it can be, and it needs to be what we all want it to.

2016 2.7 4x4 screw

2016 2.7 4x4 screw

·
Administrator
4,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think what he means is that you closed the thread(s) regarding the rules...so if someone does have a question, they have to make a new thread to ask it. I think that is what Chris was saying?
Correct. But they are unlocked now and anyone can post responses to those threads. ;)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I'm not sure why but it was closed the first time I opened it and now it's not. Carry on!!

EDIT: Clark to the rescue!

·
Administrator
4,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Speaking of power going to my head, I'm just gonna leave this right here......

[038859].jpg

totally joking, of course. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,858 Posts
Back just in time to witness the unthinkable.

Elmore with a virtual world gun and badge?
And if that isn't scary enough...... Miles?

Kinda surreal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: milesej05

·
Registered
5,571 Posts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Congrats guys. I'm sure there will be some hiccups along the way, but we'll help you through it.
By helping, I mean we'll give you the beans when you mess up!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts