F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Also did the same as in the video. 1/3 of the volume of the can was accumulated in the can. I’m worried that I recently looked in and there was nothing there

·
Registered
15 Posts
quick question so i dont have to start a new thread - I remember i looked at catch cans way back when (RX or RXP i think ) and i was about ready to buy but then got worried i would forget to drain and wreck the engine...anyways i am now having fuel in the oil issue, had the TSB reflash of the ecu and its back ... they are going to look at more expensive bits next and i would rather take that money and spend it on a GOOD catch can setup with a HUGE can as i am in Canada and the winter i am told will have me draining daily if i do not buy a big one. Can someone point me to a registered vendor who we trust as theres lots of copys these days. Also do members of the forums ever get discounts, i could use them thanks to our lovely exchange rate and delivery costs

·
Registered
509 Posts
quick question so i dont have to start a new thread - I remember i looked at catch cans way back when (RX or RXP i think ) and i was about ready to buy but then got worried i would forget to drain and wreck the engine...anyways i am now having fuel in the oil issue, had the TSB reflash of the ecu and its back ... they are going to look at more expensive bits next and i would rather take that money and spend it on a GOOD catch can setup with a HUGE can as i am in Canada and the winter i am told will have me draining daily if i do not buy a big one. Can someone point me to a registered vendor who we trust as theres lots of copys these days. Also do members of the forums ever get discounts, i could use them thanks to our lovely exchange rate and delivery costs
Hey man, I live in NS and I drain mine once every week or two. It really depends on how much blow by your motor allows and how much water condensation you get as well. I don't get much water in my can therefore longer drain intervals. It's mostly oil/gas mix so it doesn't freeze.

In the summer I get roughly 50ml every drain. In the winter it's maybe a little more.

When I did the research and bought mine (UPR dvcc and css) UPR was regarded as the best design. I have a 2017 2.7 btw

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
15 Participants
D0ncH
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing