F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I will keep y’all updated. I dropped the truck off at lunch, then received a call later in the afternoon telling me they wouldn’t be able to do it today because their “strut” guy wasn’t working until Friday. I ended up rescheduling the installation for next week. After sitting on this leveling kit for a few months, I’m ready to get it installed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dang, I hate waiting,,,,,Lol

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Me too lol. Good news, I got another small mod for the truck in the mail today ;) I’ll probably install it this weekend.

Small Mod, do tell of this pleasure

·
Registered
348 Posts
I will keep y’all updated. I dropped the truck off at lunch, then received a call later in the afternoon telling me they wouldn’t be able to do it today because their “strut” guy wasn’t working until Friday. I ended up rescheduling the installation for next week. After sitting on this leveling kit for a few months, I’m ready to get it installed!

That sucks. Why didn't they tell you he wasn't there when you dropped it off? That would make me mad. Good luck.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
That sucks. Why didn't they tell you he wasn't there when you dropped it off? That would make me mad. Good luck.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Go figure right.....

81 - 85 of 85 Posts